WEEK 2 REFLECTION
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?
5 lip balms and 5 lip scrubs. Some of them turned out good and someWhat did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?
turned out a bit runny.
What challenges did I have?
The challenges we had where that we made a really big mess and we had a little fight between who's are those lip balms and lip scrubs and who's getting them.
What am I going to work on next week?
Not fighting about silly lip balms and not making abig mess and not spreading the stuff out really fare and
keeping it into a small space.
Molly, I really like how you and your friends are working so hard on your passion project... I can tell your skills are improving as the lip scrub you gave me this week was a far better and nicer product that the week before.
ReplyDeleteThanks Mr J.
ReplyDeleteI think we have improved a lot from
what was when we started. Next week we are going to
make them more better.