Search This Blog

Wednesday, 8 August 2018

WEEK 3 REFLECTION.

WEEK 3 REFLECTION


What Learning did you find challenging this week?
I found my writing hard because I didn't know what words
 to put into my paragraph.

How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I asked a buddy next to me to read threes to me and maybe I could steal some ideas
 but that didn't help so I asked the teacher to help me and she helped me on my work.


What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
I'm proud of my number knowledge in maths.

Why are you proud if it?
Because I got all of it finished and I
think I got most of it right.




2 comments:

  1. Molly, you weren't the only one that found writing hard this week, it was great to see you pushing through and still completing some awesome writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mr J , I'm going to make sure I know what to put into my paragraph and i'm going to try complete my writing every time.

    ReplyDelete