Search This Blog

Wednesday, 13 June 2018

WEEK 7 REFLECTION

WEEK 7 REFLECTION



What Learning did you find challenging this week?
My reading because I found lots of words hard to read and to sound out.


How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
By high lighting the words and after every buddy had finished the paragraph and 
you would read the word out then tell your group what you think it means and by
 reading before and after the word to understand it a bit more.



What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
My writing.



Why are you proud if it?
Because I tyred my hardest to get lots of detail into my writing and I tyred to spell words correctly and making sure I don't have words like the then and more words and trying to put discrete words and not boring words.








1 comment:

  1. Molly I like the way you did lots of writing.

    ReplyDelete