Search This Blog

Wednesday, 6 June 2018

WEEK 6 WEEKLY REFLECTION.

WEEK 6 REFLECTION


What Learning did you find challenging this week?
My maths because I didn't now how to do the
rich maths task.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
By asking someone in my group that had all
ready done it so they could explain the rich
maths task to me.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
My writing because.
Why are you proud if it?
I thought I did a really good gob on it and I tyred my hardest to get it finished.











3 comments:

  1. Molly, you have had a great week this week I really like how you have applied yourself to your tasks this week. Next week remember to push yourself and not be afraid to try new things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks mr j , I will be my self
    and try new things.

    ReplyDelete