Search This Blog

Thursday, 1 March 2018

Week 5 Reflection

WEEK 5 REFLECTION


What Learning did you find challenging this week?
Maths because I fond boggle hard to figure it out.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
By asking 3 buddies that I thought could help but they didn't know so I asked the teacher for some help and she said did you ask 3 buddy and I said yes so then she helped me.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
My writing
Why are you proud if it?
Because I try my hardest and I think I put alto of detail into it and I didn't have I I I in the start of my sentences.




1 comment:

  1. Great Job Molly!
    Your writing looks awesome!
    Next time try to add a bit more detail.

    ReplyDelete