Search This Blog

Wednesday, 7 March 2018

Passion Project Proposal



TERM 1 PASSION PROJECT PROPOSAL
My Passion Project title is…  
what does all the breeds of a horse work for a living.
What are my big questions to guide my learning?


I chose this particular topic because….(give three reasons why?)
1)Because my favourite animal is horses so I wanted to now more about them.
2)I wanted to find out what different breads there are of horses.
3)I wanted to now how small they are when they are born.
What are some possible ways I could share my learning?  Choose 3 possible ways.


1) A poster.


2)Cue cards.


3)Slides.

What materials will I need to accomplish my task?
computer pencil paper.
What problems do I foresee occurring during this project and what will I do to solve them?
Different options on facts that I don't think is true.
When problems come up, who can I contact for support / assistance? (Mentor)
The teacher friends around me.
How will this project help me, my family, the community or the world?
It will help me now more about horses.

Teacher approval:Mrs J approval.

No comments:

Post a Comment