Search This Blog

Thursday, 29 November 2018

WEEK 6 REFLECTION


WEEK 6 REFLECTION



What Learning did you find challenging this week?
I found math because I did not under stand how to do and I did not 
really ask for help at first.




How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I used growth mindset by asking a friend for help and if they could not help i would ask 3 more buddy and the 2  buddy new what to do and they explained how to do it.





What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
Im proud of my bike writing.




Why are you proud if it?
because I think I did good with it because i used lots of detail and I made sure the reader knows what im talking about and I put lots of verbs in.


No comments:

Post a Comment