Search This Blog

Wednesday, 2 May 2018

Week 1 reflection

WEEK 1 REFLECTION


What Learning did you find challenging this week?
Reading because I found the sheet hard because I have never done it before and I found some words in the book hard and I didn't know what to put on the sheet. so I just asked someone in my group and they helped me finish it of.


How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
So I just asked someone in my group and they helped me finish it of and I remembered to ask three buddy before I ask a teacher.

What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
My maths because I use to be in ms harsents group but i moved up to be in Mr J and I'm prod of maths because I got both my sheets done.

Why are you proud if it?
Because I moved up like I said and I am proud of me because I didn't know how to do the sheet but then I looked at it and I asked a buddy and they explained to me how to do it.



No comments:

Post a Comment