CONNECT REFLECTION - WEEK 1
What does our new value - CONNECT - mean?
Connect means knowing myself as a learner by sitting next to friend that I know I will not talk to.Connect means include new people by , if there by there self you could ask if they want to play.
How have you Connected this week? Remember to show evidence, actual times and how.
how I have been connected this week by making new friends by asking do you want to play with me.how I have been connected this week by helping others by asking if they need help and if they say yes you help them.
How could you become better at this value?
By helping others with stuff and include them in the games that I play how I could do
is by ask them if they want to play or be by themself.
By helping others with stuff and include them in the games that I play how I could do
is by ask them if they want to play or be by themself.
No comments:
Post a Comment